Thursday, January 14, 2010

Kids need to learn about Evolution Creation






I love dinosaurs and I always have since age 2. Every book and museum I visited would teach me false information on them. As a Christian we need to know the truth. I remember when I went to a Christan school they had no idea they where teaching Evolution. So many parents let their kids read books and go to school to learn about dinosaurs but don't spend any time really telling them what the bible has to say about them. This is when they are lost and start to believe evolution..


question 1:


Did dinosaurs turn

into birds?




no



why?

Creation scientist is easy:



birds were made on day 5

dinosaurs were made on day 6


Evolution is where we have a problem. We run into problems like this:


warm-blooded vs. cold-blooded




bird-hip vs. lizard-hip



feathers and scales are dissimilar


origin of flight



Archaeopteryx true bird, is older than "feathered" dinosaurs

explain to me these.


Genesis is clear that God didn't make birds from dinosaurs. In fact dinosaurs (land animals day 6) came AFTER winged creatures on Day 5.

So if you eat chicken don't worry your not eating mutant dinosaurs.

6 comments:

Brianna said...

You are so smart Aut! We miss you :) Love you so much!! Aven can't wait for you to teach him all you know.

Bridget said...

thanks aunt mee I would love to tutor him forpay jk

Bridget said...

that was me austin my mom didn't sign out. I can't wait to teach Aven all about dinosaurs. Austin

debbie said...

Keep up the good work Aut! We are so proud of you. Most of all Jesus smiles at all you are doing in spreading the truth for Him. You were right when you came to me a few years ago and said that you knew the Lord was going to use you. He already is. I cannot wait to see the great things He has in store for you! Love you and miss you Nannie P

dino man said...

thanks nanny

Aimie said...

great job Austin!!