Monday, February 16, 2009

Do your kids a favor


Don't teach them about Noah's ark and show them pictures of a cute little boat filled with cute little animals that looks like it's about to sink. Tell them about the real thing how big it was. It's not a fairytale.
Come on do you expect them to believe a story when they see a picture like that?

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/noah's_ark.htm
I will be visiting the institute for creation research next month. There I will research the evidence for the flood and share it on this blog. My mom got a hotel for us to stay in too.

Also I am a memeber of Kids for truth check out this new video on Lady Lucy.

Darwin you may be 200 years old this year and I am only 9. How will it feel to be proven wrong by a 9 year old?

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Way to go Austin!

debbie said...

austin, we are so proud of you. you can do it. the Lord will give you all you need to prove him wong. Love PaPa and Nannie P